Issue renewing a certification

dalmaar

Hello, I m having an issue with one of my unraid boxes I hope is a simple fix, any

help is appreciated.

I have 2 unraid boxes on the same network, both running 6.6.1. While preparing to

upgrade to the latest version I noticed errors in the log from one of my unraid boxes

every 10 -20 mins or so:

Nov 25 11:23:39 Tower nginx: 2018/11/25 11:23:39 [error] 3212#3212: OCSP_check_validity() failed (SSL: 
error:2707307D:OCSP routines:OCSP_check_validity:status expired) while requesting certificate status, 
responder: ocsp.int-x3.letsencrypt.org,peer: 104.91.166.209:80, certificate: "/etc/ssl/certs/unraid_bundle.pem"

Appears to be indicating my certification has expired, and it can not renew, and indeed it did expire on

Nov 16. I then clicked the "renew" button and nothing. No log, nothing.  I can download plugin upgrades and

the other unraid box is fine, as I can see my cert is good for jan 06 2019 and I did nothing to cause that

it renewed automatically.

After looking at some forum topics I try shutting SSH off. apply, restart, set to auto, with the same results.

Tried a different browser, cleared cookies, then I tried these commands:

rm /boot/config/ssl/certs/certificate_bundle.pem
/etc/rc.d/rc.nginx reload

They appear to work, now my renew button has changed to provision (like when I first upgraded to the version
that supported certificates). Click provision and again absolutely nothing.

This unraid box has been up for years (first running v4) and is a very simple low powered NAS. No docker, no VMs

running dual core CPU with 2G memory, and riserfs formatted disks. The often tail the log and it is quiet other that

informational messages and these warnings.

At this time this machine can not acquire a cert, but everything else appears ok, I am not sure what might

help so I included the identification and network setting screen shots.

Side question: can I upgrade to 6.6.5 with only 2G? I will not be running any dockers or VMs,

the "fix common problems" plugin flags this as a warning.

firefox_2018-11-25_12-32-37.png

firefox_2018-11-25_12-33-10.png

firefox_2018-11-25_12-38-36.png