Lockups and weird behavior after removal of a docker/plugin

On 6.6.5, I was installing some apps just to check them out, maybe even a plugin or two. I ended up not keeping any of them. And now it gets odd:

A few nights ago, the auto-updater ran, server went offline. Woke up and found it to be using 100% cpu. Had to hard reset, was unable to capture diags.

2 nights ago, auto updater ran, I woke up to find the server doing same behavior. Managed to get it to reboot but couldnt load diags screen. I could only load the gui log which showed  mariadb and letsencrypt had been updated. On reboot, their gui icons missing and they weren't running. Had to reinstall those 2 (the appdata was still in place.)

This morning: server unresponsive, received notification that community apps updated. After hard reboot, mariadb did not load and found that it had somehow been changed to not do so.

weird stuff, any ideas?

edit-

also, it appears remote drives aren't mounting via unassigned devices giving a "mount failed" error in the log, but if you click the mount icon in the webgui, it mounts just fine.  Diags from the recent reboot attached. also some new errors I haven't seen before and have to investigate....

diagnostics-20181126-0644.zip

Edited by 1812