Fresh Install and Restore

jamse

Does anyone know how to do a fresh install and restore plugins/os data? Unraid is having minor issues with updating, preclearing drives will pause and start continuously during the zeroing of the drive, and when I use the GUI interface there are artifacts everywhere.

The last time two updates will either fail to download and i have to retry till it downloads and installs, or it will fail during the install and then I have to restore my flash drive with a backup and attempt again till it works. The preclear pause and start issue happens only in the zeroing phase and its happened with two different drives. My gui issue is only when I login locally with a monitor instead of using the webui. This happens if I pull my drive and put it in another computer and boot as well, so I know its not a graphics card issue.

I am tired of trying to figure out what the issues are and trying to fix them, and would rather just fresh install on a drive and move over the necessary info.