Drive showing in Historical Devices as missing, but it in functional array

I_TheRenegade_I

So I just started my first Unraid and am just working through the trial to make sure it's the way I want to go and I had a fun thing pop up the other day.

First I had a cache drive that was throwing me a pile of bad sector errors, so I yanked it. But when I did so I ran in to the HPA  partition  fun due to my Gigabyte mobo, and my array (two drives and going to a third right now) went offline due to the one drive now not being correct. Anyway, I figured that out, and the array is now functional.

BUT, the OTHER drive is now showing in my Historical Devices portion of the main page, but it is in the array, the array is online and working as far as I can tell. How can i remove this from there? I feel that if I choose to remove the config, I'll be nuking that drive....

Help?

9 minutes ago, trurl said:

Perfectly fine to remove that disk from the list of Historical Devices in Unassigned Devices.

So hitting the button that says "remove config" won't wreck my array?

EDIT - I guess what I am really trying to say here, is that the big warning after I click it "ARE YOU SURE???" ("well, no...I'm not..I think....") Maybe some more info in that area by the devs might be nice. Not sure how often this happens, or if drive letters changed due to the dropping of the cache drive. But, I just felt lost. So thanks for the help, even tho I asked again for confirmation.

Archived