Currently running ESXI 5.5 w/ Unraid 6.4...Upgrade ESXI?

It has been a LONG time since I have been back to these forums.  I like the new clean look.  

I guess that is a testament to how reliable ESXI 5.5 and Unraid has been.  

I am thinking about upgrading from ESXI 5.5 to the latest version 6.7?  Will Unraid still work under 6.7?  Are there any tricks or tips to doing this?  

Sorry if this has been covered - I am just not sure where to look for find this.

Thanks!

if your unraid works with ESXi 5.5, then just leave it as it is..

and you can always make a test with second unraid test VM with newest version of unraid just for test.

my ESXi is on 6.5 version. and keep in mind that with latest updates of 6.5 and any further versions you lose old c# vSphere client, and can administer your server from browser only..

I guess if it ain't broke - don't fix it.   My main computers are Mac - so I always have to run a virtual windows just to run the Vsphere Client or RDP into one of my virtual Windows machines to run Vsphere.

My CPU is not that old - it is an Intel Xeon E31270 3.4gh.  Running on a super micro mother board.

So I just thought maybe newer ESXI would have features to make it easier to manage / maybe an iOS app?  

Otherwise everything has been rock solid.  Up to 80TB of storage space.  I love unraid.