Docker Apps Disappeared

21 minutes ago, joefig44 said:

I recently upgraded to the newest unRaid OS version, and now the apps like Plex, etc. I saw on my dashboard are not longer there.

Any steps on how to get them back?

You should post you diagnostics ZIP file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) to get informed feedback rather than random guesses.  An upgrade should not normally  cause the symptoms you describe so some other factor is at play.

3 hours ago, Niklas said:

When you say "Dashboard", what do you mean exactly?
On the right side, on the "Dashboard" you can toggle a switch to "All Apps" or "Started Only".

Maybe something like that?

I mean I see the following.  Above "statistics" Plex and other apps would normally be there.

image.thumb.png.e9c7e3f7140e60f389aee8085fe5bfed.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.44.43 PM

4 hours ago, joefig44 said:

I recently upgraded to the newest unRaid OS version, and now the apps like Plex, etc. I saw on my dashboard are not longer there.

Any steps on how to get them back?

6.5.3 is FAR from the newest (6.6.5 as of this writing), and your server has been up for almost a month. (27 days)

24 minutes ago, joefig44 said:

I mean I see the following.  Above "statistics" Plex and other apps would normally be there.

image.thumb.png.e9c7e3f7140e60f389aee8085fe5bfed.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.44.43 PM

Are you sure you upgraded this server? Do you have 2 servers?

2 hours ago, jonathanm said:

6.5.3 is FAR from the newest (6.6.5 as of this writing), and your server has been up for almost a month. (27 days)

Are you sure you upgraded this server? Do you have 2 servers?

Ok, sure - maybe not the newest, but I'm sure I did upgrade from an older version to 6.5.3 a few months ago - you may be right though and it didn't take.

However, it still leaves the underlying issue which is since my (potentially ineffective) server version upgrade, I no longer see my apps on the dashboard.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:12 AM, trurl said:

Did you look at the release notes before updating?

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/66327-unraid-os-version-650-stable-release-update-notes/

I did, but not sure what I'm looking for in relation to the "Docker Service Failed to Start" error I'm seeing and how I can't see Plex on the dashboard anymore.

Apart from just trying another upgrade from 6.5.3 to newest version and seeing if that fixes it, I'm at a loss here....

Error starting daemon: write /var/lib/docker/volumes/metadata.db: no space left on device

The docker image is completely full.  Best course would be Docker - Stop The Service - Advanced View - Delete the image - Start the Service, then install Community Applications - Then Apps - Previous Apps section, check off all your apps and reinstall.

27 minutes ago, Squid said:

Error starting daemon: write /var/lib/docker/volumes/metadata.db: no space left on device

The docker image is completely full.  Best course would be Docker - Stop The Service - Advanced View - Delete the image - Start the Service, then install Community Applications - Then Apps - Previous Apps section, check off all your apps and reinstall.

The docker service failed to start, so I figure the first step is done (i.e. stop the service).

How do I get to the advanced view?  don't see an option for that and the beyond steps.

34 minutes ago, Squid said:

Nevermind, I think I got it in Settings.

5 minutes ago, joefig44 said:

The docker service failed to start, so I figure the first step is done (i.e. stop the service).

How do I get to the advanced view?  don't see an option for that and the beyond steps.

Are you on the right page? Go to Settings - Docker. There is a slider at upper right to switch between Basic and Advanced.

25 minutes ago, trurl said:

Are you on the right page? Go to Settings - Docker. There is a slider at upper right to switch between Basic and Advanced.

Got it working, not just a question on configuring media locations on the Unraid in Plex.

I have a share at /mnt/usr/HD Movies - when I add that exact path to a media folder location in Plex it says there's nothing there.  I've even tried specifying my server name as //executioner/mnt/usr/HD Movies - where executioner = my unraid server name - what am I missing?