Trouble with key replacement

Saga

Hi, if needed, move this post to another category

I previously had issues with my corporate mail account linked to my unraid key. After seeeeeeeveral email exchange with the support team (very kind), I understood that my email was changed in your records, and that I could obtain a replacement key whenever I'd need to reinstall.

1- I do not have or have kept my conf file.

2- the first usb stick I used today for replacement purpose, I received the message that it was already in use by another user.

3- The 2nd usb key I used I was told it was blacklisted, if I understood correctly. 

The error is: GUID '****-*****-*****-************' is blacklisted.

I would really appreciate to have support to solve this issue the quickest possible, and reinstall with the license I paid for,

Thanks in advance for your support.

15 minutes ago, Saga said:

After seeeeeeeveral email exchange with the support team (very kind), I understood that my email was changed in your records, and that I could obtain a replacement key whenever I'd need to reinstall.

Correct, so why not continue that in email, why are you posting this here?

16 minutes ago, Saga said:

The error is: GUID '****-*****-*****-************' is blacklisted.

Blacklisted means one of three things:

1. The USB flash device GUID is almost all zeros, that is, does not have a serial number (common with really cheap devices), or
  2. The USB flash device was once registered but then original owner decided to rebind their key to a different USB flash device, or
  3. The device is a USB card reader.  As explained many times before, we would like nothing more than to support a microSD card in a USB card reader.  However the USB spec provides no way to get the SSID (serial  number) from the memory card; instead it always returns the serial number of the reader itself.  That would theoretically be ok, but there are only a very small handful of USB card readers which present unique serial numbers.

I really meant no agressivity or whatsoever, just tought it could go quicker either if the site has PMs or suchs. I didnt really knew who to contact, and last email exchange lasted a while.

But by any means, I would like to see this issue solved, and can take it back to emails if you prefer. btw I really enjoyed the several months I had Unraid up and running.