Unraid OS version 6.6.6 available

limetech

My eyes thank you, Tom. 😊

On 12/3/2018 at 2:47 PM, LammeN3rd said:

Really love this option!!!

update went great!

image.thumb.png.93a85dd990c0ecc35cd011b59fa25637.png

Updated as soon as I saw this screenshot. Thank you so much for sharing this.

How did you manage to hide the text from the icons in the header menu? I tried looking around in the Display settings but couldn't find the right setting.

Edited by Katherine

Booted up unRAID after a year, updated twice smoothly. Always a bit trepidatious performing updates, thank you for the smooth transitions.

On the black theme, the white header was surprisingly distracting, glad to have the option to customize it.

When clicking on and changing between menu items on the header, there is a brief flash of white before the page loads.

Would be nice if that can be removed because it's quite glaring on the black theme.

Clicking on the menu items will completely refresh the screen due to the dynamic page construction of the GUI.

I guess the notion of blinking depends on how fast the browser can render the screen, which will vary from PC to PC (hardware).

Edited by bonienl
On 12/3/2018 at 2:00 PM, hawihoney said:

Wrong color for Cache utilization of 6% on dashboard. It's shown in red.

Update went smooth.

***Edit***

75% Utilization of a disk is orange.

64% Utilization of a disk is red

6% Utilization of a disk is red

Same thing here, my Cache Pool is at 65% full and on the "Main" page it correctly shows a green bar, but on the "Dashboard" page, it shows a red bar.  My "Warning" and "Critical" are at the default 80% and 90% values respectively.

So this is just the colour selection on the "Dashboard" page form the looks of it.

15 minutes ago, axipher said:

Same thing here, my Cache Pool is at 65% full and on the "Main" page it correctly shows a green bar, but on the "Dashboard" page, it shows a red bar.  My "Warning" and "Critical" are at the default 80% and 90% values respectively.

See

(you can take any disk to do the update)

Just Updated from 6.5 to the latest 6.6.6 update, was nervous being a newer UnRAID user and having had some very bad experiences having to update remote FreeNAS and Arch based servers in the past, updated without a hitch, all VM's and dockers came back right where they left off, as if nothing had happened. Wanted to thank the team for a really smooth update, and a really great professional OS

• Like 1

Hi - My first post here.  I was unable to boot back up after upgrading to 6.6.6.  I was didn't get a chance to plug a monitor in to see any error messages but I was able to check my network activity and see that it never got back on the network. I am using a 10gb NIC and I saw that the 10gb driver was updated or changed in the release notes.  Perhaps it could be an issue?  I was able to revert back to 6.6.5 and boot so I am stable at the moment.  Any ideas?

Edited by chalkdust

Updated from 6.6.5 to 6.6.6 without any issue. Running parity check at the moment. One thing I noticed, I am able to access Plex outside my network now. When I updated to 6.6.5, accessing Plex outside the network stopped working, and I just got tired trying to fix it, but now after the update and rebooting, it started working by itself.

On 12/3/2018 at 6:13 PM, tuxfania said:

It could have been a real "Beast" doing this 6.6.6 upgrade, but "Mark" my words...it went very well so far...  😈

Just updated now that the DVB Edition is available. Looks good. Couldn't resist. making up the attached...

6+6+6+grab.PNG

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Zonediver said:

It was working fine on 6.6.5... so... some things have changed...

Fair enough, but since it's a plugin that's not working properly this isn't the appropriate thread.  And you'll also need to enable debugging / logging on the plugin and then post the diagnostics.

On 12/6/2018 at 11:33 PM, PSYCHOPATHiO said:

I get the flash in the banner, but only noticed it when you mentioned it

On 12/6/2018 at 11:55 PM, bonienl said:

Clicking on the menu items will completely refresh the screen due to the dynamic page construction of the GUI.

I guess the notion of blinking depends on how fast the browser can render the screen, which will vary from PC to PC (hardware).

I only notice it because Firefox on a dark theme has the same issue when opening a new tab and some custom CSS in chrome fixes it.

Thought the same thing in unRAID can be fixed with some CSS. But this is purely superficial and cosmetic, in the scheme of things!