Unraid OS version 6.6.6 available

limetech

On 12/4/2018 at 2:42 AM, bonienl said:

Try the following:

Go to Main -> Disk 19 -> Settings

Make a settings change (e.g. change warning level) and undo this change. It will allow settings to be saved.

Check if there is a difference in display.

That fixed it, but I'm hoping Lime-Tech is working on a fix for that.  I went to the settings page before for the Cache disk and it had 80 and 90 pre-populated, so I would have never thought I need to change settings back to what they already showed to make it work.

8 hours ago, memphisto said:

I have two server 6.6.6 and 6.6.5. On both servers I got error when change VM machine type i440fx-x.x vs Q35-x.x. Im alone who get this error? On 6.5.3 change with no problem...

error.jpg

maybe you change it in the XML? the screenshot speaks of PCI vs. PCIe (PCI Express).

mine looks like this (no matter which index nr.):

<controller type='pci' index='1' model='pcie-root-port'>

Edited by s.Oliver
32 minutes ago, s.Oliver said:

maybe you change it in the XML? the screenshot speaks of PCI vs. PCIe (PCI Express).

mine looks like this (no matter which index nr.):

<controller type='pci' index='1' model='pcie-root-port'>

Why change it in XML when it's in a GUI? :)I tried to create a new VM and the same problem, I can't change the type of machine i440/Q35.

I once had lunch at Carl's Jr and ordered stuff that with tax all added up to $6.66. The lady taking my order looked at me with genuine fear and asked if I wanted anything else and I said I didn't. She took my money and then said: "Why you do this to me?" Let's just say I'm neither superstitious nor religious. It saddens me that people derive fear from a simple set of numbers.

10 hours ago, trurl said:

I haven't commented on the version number before this. Here is something somewhat related.

When I first got a cellphone I decided to just take my wife's number and add 1. Hers ended in 6659, then mine was 6660.

So I use those digits 666 quite a bit when asked for my NUMBER.

Not as bad: I lived in Apartment 13 at 133 Beetle Drive for a year with no ill effects.

11 hours ago, trurl said:

I haven't commented on the version number before this. Here is something somewhat related.

When I first got a cellphone I decided to just take my wife's number and add 1. Hers ended in 6659, then mine was 6660.

So I use those digits 666 quite a bit when asked for my NUMBER.

I gotcha beat.  I live in a gated community, and you have to dial 666 at the gate to ring us to let you in.

Needless to say, we don't get many visitors.  😈

• Like 1