how do you set Rsync to stop sending files when Remote server full

comet424

hi in another post i was havins issues with network speed find it was network cables.. 

but i came across another issue...  How do you tell Rsync to stop sending data  to the remote unraid when the remote unraid is 6gb free  its already spun the hard drives down..  but on the Host computer that the User script is running says its transfering Files to the Remote unraid 200 meg files fine yet the remote computer is not getting those files it shut down...    so is there an Option  for Rsync to ask for acknowlegement that the remote computer im pushing the files to  says Sorry im full can not take anymore files and then closes the user script or least kills  Rsync command..

if there is that option  what  -option  would that be

as i tried again today  and the remote computer shuts down the drives 5 min after that i have it set to goto Sleep  and  yet the rsync is still transfering files to the computer... and on top of that network traffic stats on the main unraid shows its transfering files at like 60meg/s  yet its not sending to any computer really

Archived