Unable to access GUI.

MattB

Hey guys, 

I was following along some Space Invader One Tutorials doing some performance tweaks using various plugins, but after I did a reboot, I could no long access the WEBGUI over the network. So I tried booting with no plugins, and the issue was resolved. So I removed my flash drive, deleted my plugin files from the drive, and tried again with no change. I am able to boot in regular WEBGUI mode and have access but not if I just let it boot normally in Unraid OS. 

What can I do to get back to before I started installing plugins? 

Is there a way to install Plugins and ensure they aren't causing issues without just doing trial and error and seeing if it quits working?

Is there a way to modify the UNRAID flash device files without removing it from the server?

Thanks for the help!

Matt

Here is my diagnostics file:

fatalserver-diagnostics-20181205-1523.zip

Here is what I'm getting from CMD:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]
(c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Matt>tracert 192.168.2.10

Tracing route to 192.168.2.10 over a maximum of 30 hops

1  Matt [192.168.2.204]  reports: Destination host unreachable.

Trace complete.

C:\Users\Matt>ping 192.168.2.10

Pinging 192.168.2.10 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 192.168.2.204: Destination host unreachable.

Ping statistics for 192.168.2.10:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

C:\Users\Matt>

Here is my syslog file:

fatalserver-syslog-20181205-1909.zip

Just looked through my syslog and I noticed that there are quite a few errors showing up there, but I don't really know what I'm looking at there. Could someone please take a look and see if you have any ideas? 

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks

20 hours ago, MattB said:

Is there a way to modify the UNRAID flash device files without removing it from the server?

Once you get your other issues resolved and can get into the GUI again, click on the flash drive on the main page and set flash share to be exported.

image.png.f68374dde1d5db42c4e2d07e6fe5277c.png

Flash will then show up in your list of network shares and you can see and edit its contents from another computer on the network

image.png.4a500ccea431e2579eaef7c4adc40edc.png

Edited by Hoopster

Okay, first I booted into GUI mode and changed back to DHCP. Immediately a notification popped up saying to check the cable. I opened another tab and was able to navigate on the internet, so no issue there. Also, changed my flash drive to public so I can make changes to it from another computer. Rebooted into a normal boot, no access to GUI over the network.

Accessed flash drive over the network and looked for the config/network.cfg file to find that it was nonexistent on the flash drive. Created a fresh 2nd UNRAID flash drive using the same version, 6.6.5, and copied the file config/network.cfg onto my flash drive over the network. Did a reboot thinking this was the fix, but still no change. I don't understand why everything works fine in GUI mode, but standard boot does not.

Once again I really appreciate the advice.