Recover Data from Unraid Disk in Window

My unraid sytem worked well in the past 5 years but it became unstable this hald years ago

Two disk suddenly changed to disable, then i replaced with new driver but all data in user share became empty how all data still in disk share actually.

one week ago, three disk changed to disable again.

I plugged the disabled disk to a window PC and it can work well without issues, so i planned to backup all date from my unraid disk saparately and reset my unraid system. May i know what software should i use to read and back up the data from unraid disk in my Window PC?

Sounds like you have let things deteriorate without asking for help. What version Unraid are you using?

You shouldn't put your Unraid disks in any other system, and Windows can't read them natively anyway.

Assuming you are at least on V6 (since you didn't post in Legacy Support):

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip to your next post.

20 hours ago, trurl said:

Sounds like you have let things deteriorate without asking for help. What version Unraid are you using?

You shouldn't put your Unraid disks in any other system, and Windows can't read them natively anyway.

Assuming you are at least on V6 (since you didn't post in Legacy Support):

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip to your next post.

I thought I can overcome the issues with the new driver when the first time happening. I am wrong now.

I didn't put any missing disk into other systems this time. Hope I can recover my data before reset overall system.

I am using version 6.1.9. Diagnostics zip attached for your recommendation

tower-diagnostics-20181207-1733.zip

Looks like disks 6,9 are missing and disk10 is failing. Not sure what you expect us to do from that point. Do you still have the missing disks 6,9? There is no way to rebuild the failing disk10 without them. Probably no way to rebuild even with them since there is no way of knowing what you did with them outside the array. And of course we don't know what their health is anyway since they don't appear in the diagnostics.

Please reconnect the missing disks 6,9 and post another diagnostic.