PCIe card still not showing for VM 6.6.6

Under system devices "IOMMU group 41:[168c:002e] 41:00.0 Network controller: Qualcomm Atheros AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) (rev 01)" shows up, but never under Other PCI Devices when editing or creating a VM. I am seeing different XML edits that need to made that sometimes work sometimes not. USB devices show up and are connected to the VM. How do I get my PCIe card to show up too? Or is this one of those "every hardware behaved differently" things?

If you haven't stubbed it out, unRaid detects it as a network device and keeps it for itself.  I imagine if you went to Settings->Network Settings you will see it listed as an available network device (whether you can use it or not).

You'll need to add (without quotes) the following into your syslinux config "pci-stub.ids=168c:002e" then restart the server

If you don't understand what the above means, I suggest you do some watching of Spaceinvaderone on Youtube.

Edited by toastman