Windows 10 network drives not connecting on startup

When booting up my Windows 10 VM my network mapped drives fail to mount. I was initially having this problem from the get-go, but I read that switching from the VirtIO drivers to a dedicated ethernet card is the way to go. I bought an HP N360 (Intel chipset) and installed it, and the problem went away. I disabled the VirtIO adaptor in Windows 10 and didn't look back. 

Then, a couple of days ago, the problem started reoccurring. I hadn't touched the VM template config files from when I initially set up the dedicated network card. No Windows Updates have been installed in that time period either. I am not really sure what to do at this point, I only bought the key during the trial because I managed to fix the issue, but now it's back, it doesn't make using the Windows 10 VM as seamless as I would like. Strangely, this issue will only happen once a day. In the morning, when I turn on my PC, the issue will occur. If I restart my PC during the day the issue does not persist. When turning it on the next morning, the issue will crop up again. So it's not something I can easily replicate and fix. 

Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix it? 

EDIT: It appears the issue is different now, it would appear that the ethernet adaptor is not getting full internet by the time Windows boots up. It'll say connected no internet, and then the cannot connect to network drives notification will pop up. Then after a few seconds, the internet will work again. I can now restart at any time and get this issue. 

EDIT 2: Restarting my Switch seems to have fixed the problem, at least for now. Will have to see how it fairs tomorrow. 

Edited by jimrummy101

I have a similiar prolem with WIN7.  I (sortof) figured out it has to do with the updating of the anti-virus software with the new definitions file which happens about everyday.  In my case, I can always manually attach to them by clicking on them.  It also might be a 'race' problem if multiple cores are used to boot the OS.  The processor which mounts the napped drives attempts to so so before the one which mounts the network driver is has finished its task.