Cannot boot with a pair of LSI SAS9201-8I controllers - Fixed

First time posting in this forum.  For the life of me I cannot find what I need searching this forum.  I have run unraid for years all the way back in the 4x days and never had an issue.  With my old set up, the cheap raid controller died and was a Marvel controller.  I decided to build a new rig.

This is what I built...

Motherboard - ASUS TUF B450-Plus Gaming

CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

2 LSI SAS9201-8i controllers

16 hard drives of various sizes

I cannot get the server to boot up.  I keep getting the message This is not a bootable disk.

I used the USB Creator program to set up a new USB drive.

I went in the BIOS and the only bootable device is the USB drive.

The issue that I am seeing the server never gets past LSI bootup and gets to the bios to boot.  I have gone into the LSI Config Utility and placed boot support to unavailable on both cards but I still do not seem to get past the LSI controllers.  This is supposed to not offer any boot support to the BIOS.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Edited by jrams100
Fixed
16 minutes ago, jrams100 said:

I keep getting the message This is not a bootable disk

This kind of contradicts this:

17 minutes ago, jrams100 said:

The issue that I am seeing the server never gets past LSI bootup and gets to the bios to boot. 

But you can erase the LSI bios, since it's not needed and see if it makes a difference:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/12114-lsi-controller-fw-updates-irit-modes/?do=findComment&comment=632252

Update:  Thanks for the advice.  I removed the LSI controllers and tried to reboot and it still failed.  It was a bad USB and that was a brand new USB.  I found another one and it worked.  Put it all together and it booted up.  Awesome.

Now a new issue.  Cannot find the web GUI using http://tower.  Page cannot be found.  I can go to RUN and type \\tower and find the flash drive.  Looking for some advice on that aspect

Again thanks for the advice