Pass through video card locks vm. Need help

Built a new server.  Put an MSI radeon rx570 in computer strictly to pass through to a windows 10 vm that will be my daily driver.   I have only got it to work a little.    The other day radeon software updated.  Then during the video driver install, screen flashed black a couple times, then never came back up.  

Every time I booted vm, it would open, I would log in, if I got that far, then vm would lock up.   

I would force close, then reboot with vnc turned on.  I can get to that via vnc viewer.  I uninstalled ALL video driver stuff.  Still locking up.  I need help where to look.   I try to get click keyboard and nothing shows up on screen.  screen goes to sleep.  

if I reboot computer. then I see bios and everything on the monitor.  I boot server headless.  So gets to terminal login screen. and I do everything via my laptop to work on it.   So I know card works.  Just when the winows vm boots......... nothing.  

I am using omvf.  I can't really tell difference between omvf vs Seabios.   

Please assist where to look .