[v6.6.3] Can't Edit Some Existing Dockers?

Kyrin

So this is a weird one I've not encountered before, and I can't seem to draw a correlation between dockers that I can and can't edit...

For background, I had an unclean shutdown last night, things started up just fine afterwards, including all my usual dockers were running and responding normally... Now, I don't normally make changes to my dockers as the system is pretty stable and as such I don't tend to change things, simply update the containers when there's an update. So, it's possible the issue may have been around a bit longer than just since last night, I can't be sure if the unclean shutdown was responsible for part of this or not.

Core Problem:

When I click to Edit a docker, the form comes up with a blank default form, not one containing all the information from my current docker... This is the case for several of my dockers (sonarr, SABnzbd, nzbget, Couchpotato), while I have many more that are showing up just fine (PlexMediaServer, plexpy, ombi, netdata), and this doesn't seem to matter if the docker is stopped, or running...

I've attached the diagnostics from the server in hopes this will help.

Cheers,

G

rewot-diagnostics-20181217-0923.zip

Edited by Kyrin
Added version tag to topic