[Support] Djoss - Nginx Proxy Manager

Djoss

15 hours ago, lsymfr said:

I have usernames and password set up, no IPs and yes I enabled satisfy any

Can you try to run "tail -f /mnt/user/appdata/NginxProxyManager/log/proxy_host-XX.log", on the log file for your proxy host?  Then access the site and see what is being logged.

16 minutes ago, Gee1 said:

ok the first problem.. i easaly cann access http://192.168.170.63:8080/ut3/1.jpg   but i cannot access it throug NPM via xx.xxx.de/ut3/1.jpg

nee SSL needed

lalala.jpg

Which error are you getting exactly ?  Are you accessing your site locally or remotely ?

16 minutes ago, Djoss said:

Which error are you getting exactly ?  Are you accessing your site locally or remotely ?

Which error are you getting exactly ? -> 502 Bad Gateway

Are you accessing your site locally or remotely ? localy it works, and remote over proxy it dosnt. (192.168.170.63 is a normal nginx webserver)

5 minutes ago, Gee1 said:

Which error are you getting exactly ? -> 502 Bad Gateway

Are you accessing your site locally or remotely ? localy it works, and remote over proxy it dosnt. (192.168.170.63 is a normal nginx webserver)

For some reason NPM is not able to access 170.63.  Is NPM using the default bridge network ?   What about 170.63 ?

33 minutes ago, Djoss said:

For some reason NPM is not able to access 170.63.  Is NPM using the default bridge network ?   What about 170.63 ?

NPM is 170.55    its on the same bridge / network  btw... NPM is Host (170.55) and 170.63 wehre the webserver is, is br0

and i have another problem: no matter what i try i cant change nginx port 8080 in unraid

Edited by Gee1
NPM is 170.55    its on the same bridge / network  btw... NPM is Host (170.55) and 170.63 wehre the webserver is, is br0

and i have another problem: no matter what i try i cant change nginx port 8080 in unraid

So if I understand correctly, the “Network Type” is not set to “Bridge”, but to “Custom : br0”? If this is the case, you are correct in saying that port 8080 can’t be changed. Container’s ports can be mapped to something else only with a “Bridge” network type.

You can try to login to the container (docker exec -ti NginxProxyManager sh) and see if you can ping your other container from there.

has anyone been successful to edit the log_format?

I wanted to customize my logs for better readability.

I’ve read the nginx documentation and added some lines to the Advanced tab in the edit proxy host window.

1129064318_Bildschirmfoto2020-11-14um16_45_11.thumb.png.7ee6e0833e24187cb3447e9fb6cc9ed7.png

while i’ve been able to write a log file to a custom location with the template called „proxy“, i haven’t been able to create a template called „main“.

The status indicator in the proxy hosts section in npm toggles from online to offline when i uncomment the log_format line.

Has anyone been able to create a logfile-template in the GUI or the CLI?

I'm having issues with nextcloud complaining about the x-frame-options not being set to SAMEORIGIN.

I've added the following line to the advanced settings for my proxy host config in nginx:

add_header X-Frame-Options  "SAMEORIGIN"  always;

But doesn't work. Found this topic, seen some mentions about the same issue but couldn't find any solution other than the above line?

What am i missing?

4 hours ago, jowi said:

I'm having issues with nextcloud complaining about the x-frame-options not being set to SAMEORIGIN.

I've added the following line to the advanced settings for my proxy host config in nginx:

add_header X-Frame-Options  "SAMEORIGIN"  always;

But doesn't work. Found this topic, seen some mentions about the same issue but couldn't find any solution other than the above line?

What am i missing?

Found it; maybe others can be helped with this as well. Had to add the line

add_header X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN";

to the "default" config file in /appdata/nextcloud/nginx/site-confs folder. So had nothing to do with nginx proxy manager as it seems :)

• Like 2
On 11/14/2020 at 10:50 AM, Dati said:

has anyone been successful to edit the log_format?

I wanted to customize my logs for better readability.

I’ve read the nginx documentation and added some lines to the Advanced tab in the edit proxy host window.

1129064318_Bildschirmfoto2020-11-14um16_45_11.thumb.png.7ee6e0833e24187cb3447e9fb6cc9ed7.png

while i’ve been able to write a log file to a custom location with the template called „proxy“, i haven’t been able to create a template called „main“.

The status indicator in the proxy hosts section in npm toggles from online to offline when i uncomment the log_format line.

Has anyone been able to create a logfile-template in the GUI or the CLI?

The custom config you put there is inserted under the "server" context.  The "log_format" statement is not allowed to be defined there.

You could try to add "log_format" to /mnt/user/appdata/NginxProxyManager/nginx/http.conf.  However, I'm not sure if it will work well since the log format is already defined somewhere else.

3 hours ago, Korky said:

Fresh install of NPM and I tried to set up ssl on proxy and get the following errors.

image.png.a5143108838391fe2e94c784b3855646.png

Set up is as follows:

image.png.848fff10a2dbec7cceb7cd7b751b5890.png

I got SWAg setup and its says server ready at the bottom of log. 

Thanks for any help you folks can offer.

Look at /mnt/user/appdata/NginxProxyManager/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log for more details about the challenge failure.  Probably that NginxProxyManager is not reachable from the Internet ?

Has anyone been succesfull in adding Deluge (binhex-delugevpn) to NPM?

I have all dockers working except this one. It's setup the same as the others.

I get the following:

No Such Resource

No such child resource.

Adding the slashes / behind location and port gives me a blank page. But I can see on the tabname Deluge WebUI.

Schermafbeelding 2020-11-17 om 18.49.13.png

Edited by Ericsson
Screenshot
11 hours ago, AurelianRQ said:

the subdomains, they work perfectly while ssl lets encrypt is off but once I put it on no more websites 

Again: what exactly is the problem? "Dies" is not something we can help you with. What does work and what not? What HTTP status codes are displayed. What do the logs say?

12 hours ago, Rejserr said:

Hi,

can somebody help me with error, I can't open NginxProxyManager.

How can solve this?

Best regards

Mladen

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 20.37.10.png

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 20.44.36.png

Can you confirm your SSL settings? It seems it is trying to load a certificate that either does not exist on the filesystem or there is no permission. You can also check the filesystem yourself to make sure this file exists.

3 hours ago, mattie112 said:

Can you confirm your SSL settings? It seems it is trying to load a certificate that either does not exist on the filesystem or there is no permission. You can also check the filesystem yourself to make sure this file exists.

I was check, file is exists, but I can't access.

How solve this ?1374204736_Screenshot2020-11-18at13_04_05.png.6c76704a6b2cdd9b898641ef9e53fd59.png

Edited by Rejserr

If you go to yourip:8181/nginx/certificates you can 'renew' the certificate. This should generate a new one and store it to your disk. I'm not really sure if you can see what site "9" is so I guess the first one on that page? Or perhaps an error is already displayed there?

edit:

You can see it in the config files /mnt/user/appdata/NginxProxyManager/nginx/proxy_host and then look into (`cat`) the 9.conf file

Edited by mattie112