Jump to content
Djoss

[Support] Djoss - Nginx Proxy Manager

457 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

On 7/2/2019 at 7:29 AM, Djoss said:

You can have a look at the corresponding log file under /mnt/user/appdata/NginxProxyManager/log/nginx/ to have a better understanding of what's happening when you access these locations.

Thanks... that proved inconclusive to me...

 

Wound up fixing it... needed to change the Airsonic docker to use:

 

JAVA_OPTS="-Dserver.use-forward-headers=true"

 

(or whatever format your world uses).

 

Info here:

 

https://github.com/airsonic/airsonic/issues/789#issuecomment-416079020

 

https://airsonic.github.io/docs/install/docker/#advanced-configuration

 

I didn't have to do the part about setting all the location options (X-Forwarded-Host, etc.) - just worked.

 

Hope that's useful to somebody.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Guys - my unraid server log is getting spammed with the following:

 

Jul 5 14:18:29 Tower nginx: 2019/07/05 14:18:29 [crit] 6547#6547: *9967 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.0.120, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/NginxProxyManager/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock:/ws", host: "tower.x.net"
Jul 5 14:18:39 Tower nginx: 2019/07/05 14:18:39 [crit] 6547#6547: *10010 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.0.120, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/NginxProxyManager/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock:/ws", host: "tower.x.net"
Jul 5 14:18:49 Tower nginx: 2019/07/05 14:18:49 [crit] 6547#6547: *10047 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.0.120, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/NginxProxyManager/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock:/ws", host: "tower.x.net"
Jul 5 14:18:59 Tower nginx: 2019/07/05 14:18:59 [crit] 6547#6547: *10093 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.0.120, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/NginxProxyManager/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock:/ws", host: "tower.x.net"

 

I have removed the NginxProxyManager docker in hope to resolve this but it continues. Could someone please point me to a resolution?

Share this post


Link to post

First of; this is a brilliant piece of work. The last time I had to set up proxying on nginx it was on an ubuntu box and it was a huge hassle. This has worked so flawlessly and I applaud the effort!

I'm hoping you can help me solve one remaining issue, however.

This evening I've set up;


MariaDB

NextCloud

NGINX proxy Manager

 

To do; some web-server running a simple CMS.

 

I got NextCloud to work using my own subdomain at cloud.mydomain.com, unfortunately I lost all access to it internally upon doing so. I know it's to do with reverse proxying and the only workaround I had back in the day was to manually edit my host file. Unfortunately, since the nextcloud container sits on the same network as UnRaid it's not at 443 but 444, essentially I can only access UnRaid and not the NextCloud installation from inside the network.

Is there any way I can resolve this using this container, or do I need to look elsewhere? I'd like to 'fix' it for my entire network this time, as I plan to be using multiple mobile apps and get the wife syncing, too. I'm just hoping for a miracle, really.

Considering I am going to be adding a website, and probably some other stuff, it would be nice to be able to access it internally, too.

 

Cheers, if anyone has some insight to share.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Froberg said:

I got NextCloud to work using my own subdomain at cloud.mydomain.com, unfortunately I lost all access to it internally upon doing so.

You need to enable NAT loopback, hairpinning, or whatever your router calls it.

4 minutes ago, Froberg said:

Is there any way I can resolve this using this container, or do I need to look elsewhere?

It's controlled by your router.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

You need to enable NAT loopback, hairpinning, or whatever your router calls it.

It's controlled by your router.

NAT loopback brought me in the right direction;

https://community.linksys.com/t5/Wireless-Routers/WRT1900AC-NAT-Loopback/m-p/1013735/highlight/true#M318597

That did it. It's extremely slow, for some reason, but it did the trick!

Thank you so much. Now to figure out why it's so slow..

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/5/2019 at 12:33 AM, vfast said:

Hi Guys - my unraid server log is getting spammed with the following:

 

Jul 5 14:18:29 Tower nginx: 2019/07/05 14:18:29 [crit] 6547#6547: *9967 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.0.120, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/NginxProxyManager/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock:/ws", host: "tower.x.net"
Jul 5 14:18:39 Tower nginx: 2019/07/05 14:18:39 [crit] 6547#6547: *10010 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.0.120, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/NginxProxyManager/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock:/ws", host: "tower.x.net"
Jul 5 14:18:49 Tower nginx: 2019/07/05 14:18:49 [crit] 6547#6547: *10047 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.0.120, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/NginxProxyManager/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock:/ws", host: "tower.x.net"
Jul 5 14:18:59 Tower nginx: 2019/07/05 14:18:59 [crit] 6547#6547: *10093 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.0.120, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/NginxProxyManager/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/NginxProxyManager.sock:/ws", host: "tower.x.net"

 

I have removed the NginxProxyManager docker in hope to resolve this but it continues. Could someone please point me to a resolution?

It seems that you have a Terminal web window opened.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.