Slow 10Gbe Speeds

20 minutes ago, MarkPla7z said:

so you think its somthing to do with unraid do you think buying a switch such as this one would fix it https://www.eurodk.com/en/products/5-ports/mikrotik-crs305-1g-4sin making it on my actual network rather than pc-pc

pc-pc vs network wouldn't make much of a difference if any. I can't tell you what I think it is without knowing how it acts in the server running windows to narrow down if its a hardware or software issue. 

(side note: I'm actually buying one of those to replace an lb4m, they are so cool!)

14 hours ago, 1812 said:

pc-pc vs network wouldn't make much of a difference if any. I can't tell you what I think it is without knowing how it acts in the server running windows to narrow down if its a hardware or software issue. 

(side note: I'm actually buying one of those to replace an lb4m, they are so cool!)

Yeah I was going to get an LB4M until i found this as now I'll be able to have 2 servers a router and my pc all 10 gbps also the switch will be able to narrow the issue

Edited by Guest