Server crashing, no idea why

I've been having this issue for about a week now. I've had this server on the same hardware for about 5 years. Haven't had any issues until now. I've tried 6.4.1, 6.5.3, and 6.6.6. Run a memtest with no issues. The server crashes at random times. No indication why. Sometimes it's during a parity check after the last crash, sometimes it's well after it's been up for a while without any activity. Any insight you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

hamptonserver-diagnostics-20181221-2212.zip

FCPsyslog_tail.txt

Were these two diagnostics from the period after a crash occurred but before you rebooted the server? The Gurus need to see what happened just before the crash occurred.

You should consider the PSU as one potential source of the problem.  There have been several instances lately where the PSU has caused problems like this.  It is one of the easier items to test as one often has a spare PS or can borrow one from a friend or a cooperative vendor (with a liberal return policy). 

• 2 weeks later...