Cache Fill up in an Hour!

gsd2012

Well I had a strange thing happen today. I was getting warning notification that the cache was filling up. I was not at home so I could not check it at that moment but it when from 70% full to 98% full in an hour. It normally is barely ever over 5% usage. Once I got home I could not seem to find why it was doing it so I stopped all the dockers and restarted them. That seem to clear the issue out. Checking the logs I got a lot of these errors "Failed to delete conntrack state for 172.17.0.7: invalid argument" under the docker log. I could not figure it out what the issue was so I am attaching my diagnostic file for the smarter folks can help. I appreciate all the help this forum has given me over the years..  Happy Holidays folks!

network-diagnostics-20181223-1954.zip

15 hours ago, trurl said:

You have an unusually large number of .cfg files in config/shares. Possibly many of these are no longer used. How many user shares do you actually have?

At the time only a two Media share for Plex and the other is a Music Share. I have an Ebook share but it has nothing in it at this time. The Camera Backup share was an experiment but its empty and not used. I attached my Share directories to this post. I checked them all but did not find those .cfg files. Am I setting the Shares up wrong? I was not sure about the public / secure / private setting enough to really change them. I would like to keep it all private but did not want to dork up the process since everything is working so good.  I also added a pic of the inside of the cache folder.

Shares.png

Shares2.png

Edited by gsd2012
Add another pic
15 hours ago, trurl said:

Your diagnostics indicate cache is only 4% used currently.

Yeah that is what I saw after I shutdown the dockers it just stopped filling up. Before that it was notifying about every minute after 70% full that it was getting more full. It got to 98% when I decided to shut down the dockers for a few to make sure it was not one of the new dockers I installed. So far it seems to have stopped. It ran all night without any issues but I would still love to know what happened.