unRAID UI/dockers is very slow during downloading/unpacking

tone

Hi, I am relatively new to unRAID (~6 months) and started noticing degraded service (usability, lag) in my unRAID media server. Things worked fine for a few months but now Plex is hanging every day, it takes 30+ seconds to view my Main page (unRAID UI).

I have tried restarting multiple times and it temporarily fixes it but not for long. At this point I think it might be SSD (a bit old) where my appdata lives. 

I have attached my diagnostics from today. I appreciate any help/direction.

unraid-diagnostics-20181226-1636.zip

Edited by tone
more detail in the title

You have an unusually large number of share configuration files, the .cfg files on flash in config/shares. Possibly many of these aren't being used, or possibly you have unintentionally created a lot of top level folders and so have a lot more user shares than you intended.

How many user shares do you show on the User Shares page?

CPU pinning had no effect. Continued research looks like there are many people with this issue, here is essentially the same problem and he explains the problem very well -- why is there a problem running unRAID/docker but the same hardware on Windows is fine (download/unpack/UI responsive-ness).

I have ordered another SSD and bet it will fix my problem. Shame so many people are having this issue and no one has solved it yet.