New drive in encrypted array not being encryped

aeleos

I have been having a weird issue where when I add a new drive to my encrypted array it doesn't get formatted to an encrypted fs. See below for a screenshot of my drives, for whatever reason Disk 3 doesn't get encrypted. When adding the new drive I remove any partitions, add it to the array, and it gets formatted but not to encrypted xfs. After first having this issue I noticed that in my Disk Settings my default disk format had reverted to regular xfs somehow, but changing it to xfs - encrypted didn't fix the issue. 

Also, a slightly unrelated question, is it possible to have my cache drive be anything other than encrypted btrfs? I would like try it with xfs or just remove the encryption from just the cache drive. Is this at all possible or is the cache drive locked into btrfs? 

Thanks for any help

319724485_Screenshotfrom2018-12-2702-48-02.png.30c8f176cb350a93676302eb72a355f0.png

4 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

With the array stopped click on disk3 and change filesystem to xfs encrypted, start the array and format the disk.

Cache can also be xfs (encrypted or not), as long as it's a single device and cache slots are set to 1, you can also change its filesystem by clicking on it.

That fixed it, can't believe I never knew that you can just manually force drive formats on a disk by disk basis. Thanks for the help.