[Support] fithwum - teamspeak-server

Support for teamspeak-server docker

Application: TeamSpeak

Application Site: https://www.teamspeak.com/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/fithwum/teamspeak-server

Github: https://github.com/fithwum/teamspeak-server

This docker was set up to use an external database but you can edit the ts3server.ini file to use default teamspeak database or another of your choice.

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

EDIT: I have merged my different Teamspeak dockers now you need to add the tags for the version you want :alpine :debian :basic are the options

Edited by fithwum
updates
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ich777 said:

want to change the ports but thats not possible in Unraid if i set the network to Host.

In Host mode you can't change the ports anyways.  Set it to bridge if you want to change the ports.  (Or give the app its own IP so as to not conflict with any other app's port settings)

• 2 years later...

Hi guys,

I have a ts3 server running just fine for more than a year, but today nobody is able to connect.

I see this error in the log: 

2021-05-14 19:27:46.106891|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |checking database integrity (may take a while)
2021-05-14 19:27:46.164650|WARNING |Accounting | |Unable to open licensekey.dat, falling back to limited functionality
2021-05-14 19:27:46.165018|INFO |Accounting | |Licensing Information
2021-05-14 19:27:46.165061|INFO |Accounting | |licensed to : Anonymous
2021-05-14 19:27:46.165104|INFO |Accounting | |type : No License
2021-05-14 19:27:46.165154|INFO |Accounting | |starting date : Thu Oct 1 00:00:00 2020

I am able to join the server on the local ip address, but not from the outside.

The server is up to date running TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.13.3 (2020-12-16 14:17:05).

Any ideas on how to get the server online for remote access again?

/regards

thomas

Seems that the "WARNING |Accounting | |Unable to open licensekey.dat, falling back to limited functionality" always has been there, so that's not the problem.

I have other things running on the server, and no problem accessing it from the outside.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, OctopusVPS said:

After auto update my icon for docker was lost and set default ;/ You can fix this ?

Edit the appropropriate file within /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user and delete the line that says <TemplateURL>someURL</TemplateURL>

Then when you re-edit the container, update the Icon with the appropriate entry and it'll never update it again.  

• 1 month later...

Hey Ich,

I been having an issue with teamspeak. Multiple dockers actually not just yours distro. Just like yours better :D

For some reason, the timestamps in the logs are 2 hours behind, and i keep having disconnect issues with the server.

I'm thinking it is about the timestamps.

I am in GMT +2 but it seems to be taking UTC. The teamspeak dockers all have this, the other dockers do not.

Have you, or any1 else, got any clue why the time is set to UTC and if this could cause constant disconnects with random intervals?

Error message in logs: INFO |PktHandler |1 |Dropping client 2 because of ping timeout 19 0 0

15 minutes ago, Caennanu said:

update: i don't know why, but when using the host option with teamspeak dockers, i keep getting time outs on the clients. Didn't have this before. From the point i assigned it a dedicated ip, it has been stable for 24 hours now . . .

Any idea why this is @ich777? ( i assume its an unraid thing, but can't be sure)

Are you using my container or that one from @fithwum?

If you are using my container that is the wrong thread...

• 4 months later...
  • fithwum changed the title to [Support] fithwum - teamspeak-server
  • 2 weeks later...

I first install this docker, set the Network Type to "br0" then give it an IP addr. But the log gives an error below:

---Ensuring UID: 99 matches user---
---Ensuring GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Taking ownership of data...---
---Starting...---
---Checking if TeamSpeak3 is installed---
---TeamSpeak3 not found, downloading...---
---Something went wrong, can't download TeamSpeak3, putting server in sleep mode---

I dont know how to dowload the server it manually, help plz

21 hours ago, fithwum said:

i recommend you try and install my docker and see if that helps the easy way is to install with the tag "fithwum/teamspeak-server:basic" it is very simple and just works

yeah, i tried the version but it gives an error too:

WARNING ! Teamspeak server is out of date ... will download updated server from Teamspeak.

INFO ! Clearing old Teamspeak server files and downloading server update.
--2022-07-04 20:15:29-- https://files.teamspeak-services.com/releases/server/3.13.6/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64-3.13.6.tar.bz2
Resolving files.teamspeak-services.com (files.teamspeak-services.com)... 67.228.102.32
Connecting to files.teamspeak-services.com (files.teamspeak-services.com)|67.228.102.32|:443... connected.
GnuTLS: Error in the pull function.
Unable to establish SSL connection.
tar: This does not look like a tar archive

bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
perhaps it is corrupted? *Possible* reason follows.
bzip2: Inappropriate ioctl for device
Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
mv: cannot stat '/ts3server/redist/libmariadb.so.2': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat '/ts3server/CHANGELOG': No such file or directory
INFO ! ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh found ... will not download.
INFO ! ts3server.ini found ... will not download.
chmod: cannot access '/ts3server/ts3server': No such file or directory

INFO ! Starting Teamspeak server 3.13.6
/ts3server/ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh: 8: exec: ./ts3server: not found

it seems like that i cant connect to the TEAMSPEAK ? maybe the network problem? can i dowload it manually