Power Supply not enough? Causing issues with USB ports?

ekim

I have a home server which I use for UnRaid. I also have a VM running on the server for when I want to play games. Yesterday I had a few issues where by two of my USB ports weren't working. They weren't working in the BIOS nor were they working in O/S. Tried various things to get them up and running, but didn't have much luck. I have just pulled the server out of the cupboard to see if I could diagnose the issue as my first thought was perhaps the ports were damaged. Looking at them carefully they seem fine. So my next instinct was that perhaps my PSU isn't supplying enough power?

To give you an idea of the build here is what I have:

Motherboard: ASUS-WS/IPMI
CPU: Intel i7 5820k
RAM: 2 * 8GB HyperX Fury
GPU: Inno3D GeForce GTX 1070 iChill Air Boss X3
SATA Cards: 2 * LSI SAS cards M1015
HDD: 3 * WD Gold 10TB, 16 * WD Red 3TB, 1 * Samsung 950 EVO 1TB
CPU Cooling: Corsair H105, 4 * Fractal R3 140mm fans, 9 * Fractal R3 120mm fans
USB: Flash Drive, Keyboard, Mouse

At the moment that is all running off this PSU:

Seasonic X-Series X660. (660W)

Today when I took the server out I disconnected all of the drives and the USB ports started working again which I think confirms my hypothesis that I need a more power PSU installed. However I wanted to check that I have some level of agreement before I start pulling out all of the power cables and installing a new PSU, is there anything else I should consider?