Crashing and Reboots

Hey all,

I've been struggling with what appears to be random reboots for a long time now. I have already done quite a lot of troubleshooting, memory tests, etc. It's been ongoing for along time.

I thought it was bad drives but I just decommissioned 6x old drives that all had errors and replaced them with 2x 8TB IronWolfs, i also replaced my 120GB cache with a 500GB 860 EVO and bought a 900w decent UPS.

I took out a now un-used ethernet card and just have onboard. I also removed a RAID expander i had as i have 7 drives now which can fit directly on my RAID card. All the parts i have left "should" work reliably. But i'm still getting reboots and hangs.

Sometimes it will stay up 30+ days, other times i get 24 hours. I really thought once i replaced my SSD and removed all drives that were reporting errors things might change, but nope.

I have attached the last diagnostics and FCPsyslog. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im afraid i'll have to keep changing parts out until some point when it stays up. If i get one more 8TB drive i can remove 3 more older disks and i can also at that point fall back to the motherboards SATA ports meaning i can remove the RAID card and SAS - SATA cables. The its motherboard/RAM/CPU. If it still crashes after that the only thing left is the power supply, but thats a 1000w Corsair that i highly doubt is faulty.

Thanks,
Nathan

lemon-diagnostics-20190105-2121.zip

FCPsyslog_tail.txt