Replaced motherboard with same one and now unraid won’t give ip

1 hour ago, Saiyan528 said:

I think the usb stick isn’t being mounted properly. I don’t know what any of this means but here’s df from terminal 

474FF798-3631-4564-BE42-ACB183430458.jpeg

Yes, the USB stick is not being mounted correctly.    If it was there would have been an entry for /boot.

it will be worth trying different USB ports in case the one you are using is mis-behaving in some way.     Alternatively it could be a problem with the flash drive.    It might be worth plugging it into a Windows system to check it is OK.

Tried 3 different usb sticks in all the slots on the computer and still nothing. Also tried it on my pc upstairs and get same issue which would lead me believe the problem lies with the installer somehow but I’ve used the unraid installer I’ve done manual install and I get the same errors every time, this is so frustrating 

Copy network configuration file to the desktop of another computer, then delete it off the flash drive and reboot to reset network options.... assuming you can get it back to boot.

3 hours ago, Saiyan528 said:

Hey guys so everything was working just fine until motherboard died, I put exact same one and plugged it all back up and now I raid won’t give me an IP address. “Cannot find bond0” pretty sure it’s not supposed to say that. 

B8EB7ACA-53E6-4A79-BD57-4377A594AB94.jpeg

Try this method for making a bootable flash drive:

https://wiki.unraid.net/index.php/UnRAID_Manual_6#Preparing_Your_USB_Flash_Device

Be sure that the flash is smaller than 32GB.  Make sure that you download the latest    .zip    file and work that file with built this drive.  You can find the .zip files here:

https://unraid.net/download

Edited by Frank1940