Parity Sync Failing - Red x, Disabled

I am going to try and form this long story into short story form.

I upgraded my server to below specs:

Dual Xeon 4650s

Hyper 212 evo cooling

64gb ecc 1066 ddr3 ram

ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16 mobo

Phanteks Enthoo pro case

Evga supernova 1000w gold

standard usb drive

Anyways, had network connection issues upon start. The classic eth0 interface is down. Worked on some solutions there by deleting network.conf file and such. Ended up being a bad system time on the motherboard. Unfortunately, in the process, and not thinking I erased my usb and lost my config for my server. I have done this before and rebooted fresh with 0 issues. The case is not so this time.

My parity now refuses to sync with one of my Hdds in particular. I have tried swapping sata cables and booting the server up without the drive which causes the issue but when i add it back in my parity hits the 25% mark and begins failing after about 300 errors found on this drive. What information can i provide that can help diagnose the issue.

Parity-error.PNG

2 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

You should never use the Marvell controller, the first 4 white SATA ports, they are a known problem on those boards and keep dropping disks, use any of the other 10 Intel ports and your troubles will be over.

Oh crap, thanks, I did not read that. I will switch them to the blue ports and post an update.