[Support] Josh5 - Unmanic - Library Optimiser

On 1/6/2019 at 9:21 AM, technomancer__ said:

I don't want to optimize some stuff in my library so it would be nice if you could add a suffix for example in the folder that you want to ignore in your library 

+1 on this. Maybe look for a file named ".um_ignore" in the movie's folder. Assuming one has each movie in its own folder.

Josh, is it possible that having debugging enabled could lead to my docker.img slowly filling up? I've been running non-stop for almost a week and my docker image is slowly filling up. Maybe 10% of 30gb over that period of time.
Yea. The logs are excessive when debugging is enabled. I'd suggest keeping it off unless you are encountering issues. If you really wish to keep debugging enabled you can also truncate your docker logs.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I think @Josh.5 is a bit rushed with work ATM, But I've had it running for 2 weeks solid. only "issue" I've seen lately is it seems to get a bit happy with docker logging in the docker img (maybe requiring a purge every few days or so). Other than that it's currently shrunk the kids TV collection from 800GB to 500GB and its still chugging along. Just make sure you go through the settings by default it wants to strip subtitles out.

So I need a small bit of help for something that is more of an annoyance than a problem:

image.png.318337ee3b0691f9d866ec2bbafa6737.png

This is the WebUI setting I have for this container. But, when I go to the webUI for this container I get sent here:

http://192.168.1.5/:8888

I'm not sure why it puts this slash in, and I have to delete it so that I can get to the GUI. Is there a way to fix this?

21 minutes ago, mwoods98 said:

So I need a small bit of help for something that is more of an annoyance than a problem:

image.png.318337ee3b0691f9d866ec2bbafa6737.png

This is the WebUI setting I have for this container. But, when I go to the webUI for this container I get sent here:

http://192.168.1.5/:8888

I'm not sure why it puts this slash in, and I have to delete it so that I can get to the GUI. Is there a way to fix this?

The value I have set for WebUI is

http://[IP]:[PORT:8888]

Edited by itimpi
  • Like 1
On 1/27/2019 at 11:43 PM, BomB191 said:

I think @Josh.5 is a bit rushed with work ATM, But I've had it running for 2 weeks solid. only "issue" I've seen lately is it seems to get a bit happy with docker logging in the docker img (maybe requiring a purge every few days or so). Other than that it's currently shrunk the kids TV collection from 800GB to 500GB and its still chugging along. Just make sure you go through the settings by default it wants to strip subtitles out.

same experience here. I just "edit" the container every few days and it reloads and fixes the docker .img size problem.

8 hours ago, munit85 said:

same experience here. I just "edit" the container every few days and it reloads and fixes the docker .img size problem.

That's what I've been doing too. I'm patiently waiting to be honest this thing is going to save me literally hours and GBs in data. even In its current state (Though I won't let it close to the anime and main TV until I know it'll keep all current subs )

26 minutes ago, BomB191 said:

just to update from above I now have this awesome little thing scheduled every day 

but an update on Kids TV it started at 892GB and is now at a baby size of 414GB with 5k ish episodes.

Are you running the "CleanDockerLogSize script."

it shrank the log from 5.4gb to a few kb. I just set it to run daily to keep things under control. Should be great.

16 hours ago, munit85 said:

Are you running the "CleanDockerLogSize script."

it shrank the log from 5.4gb to a few kb. I just set it to run daily to keep things under control. Should be great.

That's the one.

I'm not sure on the reason for the log going crazy (only really started as the library was getting more "completed") @Josh.5 Will have to explain that one if he gets a chance.

Edited by BomB191
That's the one.

I'm not sure on the reason for the log going crazy (only really started as the library was getting more "completed") [mention=76627]Josh.5[/mention] Will have to explain that one if he gets a chance.
Make sure you have debugging turned off. Unless you have faults, there is no point. The application is just logging to docker logs at the moment and so there also is no log rotation. Later on I'll update the container to log to a file and include a daily log rotation.
With debugging turned off your log should be about 10KB per file processed. With it enabled this could be in the MBs ad it logs progress ever second of every file.

43 minutes ago, Josh.5 said:

Make sure you have debugging turned off. Unless you have faults, there is no point. The application is just logging to docker logs at the moment and so there also is no log rotation. Later on I'll update the container to log to a file and include a daily log rotation.
With debugging turned off your log should be about 10KB per file processed. With it enabled this could be in the MBs ad it logs progress ever second of every file.

with debugging off I'm hitting several gigs within a few days it seems. I'm cranking all my .avi files so maybe a few hundred re-encoded in that time.

with debugging off I'm hitting several gigs within a few days it seems. I'm cranking all my .avi files so maybe a few hundred re-encoded in that time.
It's possible I severely underestimated the amount of data going into the logs with debugging turned off. Sorry about that.

• Like 1