[Support] Josh5 - Unmanic - Library Optimiser

I get this error repeatedly when I try to process a large library:

2021-10-10T14:16:46:WARNING:Unmanic.Foreman - [FORMATTED] - Postprocessor queue is over 4. Halting feeding workers until it drops.

When this happens I have to restart unmanic and then it will pickup and start processing files again. 

I have 4 workers all sitting idle, nothing processing, no scans or anything. I have plenty of disk space available for use.

2021-10-10T14:16:46:WARNING:Unmanic.Foreman - [FORMATTED] - Postprocessor queue is over 4. Halting feeding workers until it drops.

When this happens I have to restart unmanic and then it will pickup and start processing files again. 

I have 4 workers all sitting idle, nothing processing, no scans or anything. I have plenty of disk space available for use.

I'll need all the logs. There are items in your Post-Processor queue that are either taking a long time or are throwing exceptions and staying in cache.
13 hours ago, Josh.5 said:
18 hours ago, CyrixDX4 said:

I'll need all the logs. There are items in your Post-Processor queue that are either taking a long time or are throwing exceptions and staying in cache.

I no longer have the logs as I switched back to 0.0.9.  I missed the simplicity of the earlier version with less fiddly bits and it was incredibly stable. 

I appreciate your hard work in bringing enhancements to unmanic.  I'll follow along and see what other upgrades come along and try again later.

For those folks that want to roll back to 0.0.9 (I know it's no longer supported) you can add the following to the docker template under "repository":
josh5/unmanic:0.0.9

• Like 1

@Josh.5  I just stumbled across this and I'm looking forward to trying it out.  I'm running the latest Unraid with an Nvidia RTX.  Do I need to use the --runtime=nvidia and GPU UUID or not?  Your note under deprecated seems to suggest not, but I see it referenced almost everywhere else so it's been confusing to me.  TIA.

15 minutes ago, BurntOC said:

@Josh.5  I just stumbled across this and I'm looking forward to trying it out.  I'm running the latest Unraid with an Nvidia RTX.  Do I need to use the --runtime=nvidia and GPU UUID or not?  Your note under deprecated seems to suggest not, but I see it referenced almost everywhere else so it's been confusing to me.  TIA.

You are quite right. I should update the instructions removing that warning as I highly doubt anyone is still running the older version of Unraid and so there is no need to keep those instructions.

Just follow the instructions in the template adding the --runtime=nvidia option and the other things that it says to.

• Like 1