Slow transfer speeds to unraid box via share

I have 100/100mbs internet and I have shared setup for Plex files but if I transfer them from my main rig upstairs (hardwired to router) to the unraid server that is also hardwired via just drag and drop through windows I get like 60mbs transfer speed tops. What can I do to improve that speed to be as fast as possible for me. 

2 hours ago, Saiyan528 said:

it starts off transfering at like 120mbs for like 40 seconds then drops down to like 40 and stays around there

The average file size, nic drivers, disks, hardware, etc are factors, but it seems within normal range to me.  I averaged 52MB/s when I ran a local disk to disk file copy of mostly large files and that was with parity disabled to improve performance.   

It doesn't look like your plex share is cache enabled?  Enabling should speed up the writes. Turbo write (reconstruct write) is also something you could consider.  I don't think the performance is as good as a cache disk, but the advantage is near cache write speed while maintaining parity protection.  The disadvantage is it requires ALL your disks to spin up for every write operation.  It's under disk settings Tunable (md_write_method).