Mover not moving all files from cache

Mover has left 3 movie files on the SSD cache since 2 January. I have tried manually invoking Mover but no change. Other files transfer ok. 

System specs below - unRaid 6.6.6 - System log attached (Mover invoked at end of log) No change after reboot and Fix Common Problems. Any help appreciated

Cheers, Steve

Model: Custom

M/B: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. - AX370-Gaming K7

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics @ 3500

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Cache: 384 kB, 2048 kB, 4096 kB

Memory: 32 GB (max. installable capacity 256 GB)

Network: eth0: 1000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500 
 eth1: not connected
 eth2: 10000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 9000

Kernel: Linux 4.18.20-unRAID x86_64

OpenSSL: 1.1.1a

Uptime: 

tower-syslog-20190107-1114.zip

Thanks Squid - I shutdown all dockers, enabled Mover logging, rebooted and ran Mover again. Diagnostics log attached. The Mover log says that those files already exist, and I can see in Windows Explorer that they are on the cache and in the Movies folder on Disk 1 of the array. Should I just delete them from the cache drive? And just for interest's sake - is it ok to delete files from cache and array drives from Windows Explorer?

tower-diagnostics-20190107-1249.zip

2 minutes ago, Steviewunda said:

I can see in Windows Explorer that they are on the cache and in the Movies folder on Disk 1 of the array. Should I just delete them from the cache drive? And just for interest's sake - is it ok to delete files from cache and array drives from Windows Explorer?

Sounds like you are sharing the disks over the network. I usually advise against this, but it is one way to solve your problem. Assuming permissions allow it you can delete.

One of the reasons I advise against sharing your disks is because you must never mix disks and user shares when moving/copying or you can lose data.

If you move or copy from a disk to a user share or from a user share to a disk you can lose the data you are trying to copy or move since Linux doesn't know the source and destination may be the same.

For example, all files in disk1/media are also in the user share media. I don't mean they are copies of each other. They are the same file.

User Shares are just the aggregate of all top level folders on cache and array with the same name. The folder name is the same as the user share name. This is how Unraid spans disks.

This potential problem is the same whether you do it over the network with Windows, or on the server with Krusader (depending on its mappings) or Midnight Commander or the command line. Also note that cache is a disk included in user shares so it can also be involved in this problem.

Since doing it in Windows (or other OS) over the network will seem the most familiar, it is also the most likely to lead to trouble when it has unexpected results. If you don't share your disks on the network then you can't accidentally do this. Global Share Settings warns against enabling disk shares for this very reason.

I also don't think most people need to share their disks on the network. By working with the disks instead of user shares, you are bypassing some of the features of Unraid, such as caching and disk spanning. And you can actually control things at the disk level to some extent simply by making the correct settings for your user shares, such as which disks are included by a particular user share.