Need to bash into Stopped Docker.... I messed up a setting

sminker

I messed up a setting on Influxdb. Of course docker will not start now. I typed in the wrong IP to enable UDP to monitor my proxmox server

This file specifically.

/etc/influxdb/influxdb.conf

Any help would be great. Ive done alot to setup multiple grafana graphs from different sources. I dont want to start over.

Thanks in advance.

If you know where that file would be located it would help. It’s not in app data or anywhere I can find. I even had krusader to a search and nothing came up. I had to bash into the running container to access it originally. Telegraf is easy. It’s conf file is in app data. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/7/2019 at 9:21 AM, sminker said:

I think I figured out what you meant.

I just deleted the docker and reinstalled. All settings were still there. I updated the conf file with the "right IP this time" and it runs just fine.

Can you please explain where you found the conf file? i did a search and can find it under /var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/ but i dont think that would be the usual place holder for docker configs. Usually as itimp stated its under /mnt/user/appdata/docker/blah 

• 3 months later...