Docker Randomly freeze and work again after an hour

So This happen like 2 month ago, sometime, all the docker container will halt (It just stop doing whatever it's doing and freeze) and after a while, it will start working again.

One time that this happen, I was running apt-get in one of the container and apt-get freeze but it continue extracting the packages after it unfreeze

Usually this isn't a problem for me, but recently, I migrated my Home Assistant Server From vSphere to unRaid and I realize that this is and huge issue when I wake up at the middle of the night and I can't turn the lights on or when I'm trying to drive to work, and my front door won't open

Tower Diagnostic Attached

tower-diagnostics-20190107-2052.zip

Do you think it's one of your VM's (eg. "Siwat PC") hogging the system?

Looking though my own syslog I found the following:

Jan  7 09:54:55 StorageMain kernel: Out of memory: Kill process 8878 (mono) score 456 or sacrifice child
Jan  7 09:54:55 StorageMain kernel: Killed process 8878 (mono) total-vm:7063192kB, anon-rss:3708676kB, file-rss:0kB, shmem-rss:4kB
Jan  7 09:54:56 StorageMain kernel: oom_reaper: reaped process 8878 (mono), now anon-rss:0kB, file-rss:0kB, shmem-rss:4kB

I'm thinking maybe one of my dockers is misbehaving.

7 hours ago, earthworm said:

Do you think it's one of your VM's (eg. "Siwat PC") hogging the system?

Looking though my own syslog I found the following:

Jan  7 09:54:55 StorageMain kernel: Out of memory: Kill process 8878 (mono) score 456 or sacrifice child
Jan  7 09:54:55 StorageMain kernel: Killed process 8878 (mono) total-vm:7063192kB, anon-rss:3708676kB, file-rss:0kB, shmem-rss:4kB
Jan  7 09:54:56 StorageMain kernel: oom_reaper: reaped process 8878 (mono), now anon-rss:0kB, file-rss:0kB, shmem-rss:4kB

I'm thinking maybe one of my dockers is misbehaving.

"Siwat PC" CPU Usage is at 16% when the docker freeze and stay at 6% even when the unraid dashboard says it is at 100%

Edited by Siwat2545

I ran top command and see user 998 taking up a lot of the memmory and with pid, I pin it down to gitlab and when I stop it, my memmory usage went down a ton(top, mem graph attached), will see if it freeze again( when I stop it, my home assistant automations fire a lot quicker, and my webserver is more responsive, plex media server decode in an instant)

normal.PNG

GL.PNG

Here's the after

after.thumb.PNG.858dff187e8989d1ab43e3d62219744a.PNG

stat.thumb.PNG.83b006a497ec7e2dd071d258480f9b6f.PNG

Edited by Siwat2545