Permission questions

I am having an issue. I have had issues where I couldn't copy files due to admin rights. I couldn't open the folders or files from my workstation that are located on the server, but I can in krusader. I ran the "Docker Safe New Perms" and it helped, but I still have other folders that are having issues opening. I think they are all on the same drive. I was wondering if the drive could be starting to go bad or if there is something else going on...   

Oh, I use Teracopy to copy the files from my workstation to the server. I have plex record TV shows on the DVR using a OTA  HD HomeRun quatro. I copy the files from the server to my computer (no issues yet with that) then use another program to cut the commercials and compress it to a smaller file (EX. from 1.2 gig to 400mb). I then I use Filebot to rename the shows and help organize them for plex. Then I copy the folder with the edited TV shows back to the primary TV shows folders on the server. 

Last time I got no admin rights to folder. Now I am showing handle is invalid. Access is denied. 

I have not done the "New Permissions" only the "Docker Safe New Perms". Should I use "New Permissions"?

Thanks in advance for any help...  

whs-diagnostics-20190107-1551.zip