Crash during Parity Check

As of last week, my server is continually crashing while performing the Parity Check.  

Additional Info:

-Intel 3770s

-24 gb RAM

-8 TB Parity Drive

-Issue occurred on 6.5.3 and still occurs on 6.6.6 after updating (hoping it might alleviate the issue.

-Another user appears to be experiencing similiar issues and thought it may be related to the Unassigned Drives plugin.  I removed the plugin and verified the issue still occurs after.  Reddit link for his post including my responses.

-I can run the server for days without issues as long as I disable the Parity Check.  It appears absolutely correlated with the Parity Check.

Crash logs attached from FIx Common Problems.

Thank you in advance - I greatly appreciate the assistance!

FCPsyslog_tail.txtjared-server-diagnostics-20190108-1333.zip

I would begin by checking the the case and fans.  From what I can see, the failure happened about 17 hours into the Parity check.  Clean out the case make sure that the CPU cooler fins are clean and that all of the fans are running.  

My second suspect would be the PS.  The reason being is that all of the Disks will be spun-up and running.  You may have one laying around or can borrow a one from a friend or supplier with a liberal return policy.