Running out of memory on 6.6.6

Hello,

I've been having issues lately with my server running out of memory. This is most noticeable when I log-in to my server,  navigate to the docker tab, and nothing shows up (just keeps loading). This was an issue when I was running 6.3.1, and is still a problem after upgrading to the latest version. I realize that my server isn't that powerful but I do not recall having these types of problems when I first setup unraid. Is there a docker or plug-in that I have that is causing unnecessary load?

I've attached my syslog.

Thanks for the help.

tower-diagnostics-20190109-1749.zip

1 hour ago, Squid said:

I would limit radarr & sonarr (not sure about deluge -> if it runs via mono or not) to say 512M of memory and then see what happens (or ideally, add more memory to the system)

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566088

Thanks! I've applied the settings as per your suggestion and already can see a big improvement in available free RAM. I'll keep monitoring the situation over the next few days and report back if I keep running into memory problems.

Thanks again for the suggestion.