New Chassis, can't see any disks

Just purchased a Supermicro 836 case, Supermicro X10SRH-CLN4f board, Intel Xeon E5 2630. Supermicro RAM as well. I have just booted it up, and it fails to see almost every disk I have. I have an LSI card (that was flashed, I had thought but now am seeing BIOS again) with 2 mini sas connectors going to 2 of the mini sas connectors on the backplanes in the case. The other two mini sas backplanes I just have hooked up to cables that make them split to 4 SATA connectors each, which are all plugged directly into the motherboard, and 2 SSDs (old and new cache) both also plugged directly into the motherboard, not using the backplane. The system can see the 2 SSDs plugged directly into the motherboard, and 4 of the ones in the backplane and it seems completely random. I have attached my diagnostics. Can anyone help me with this?

tower-diagnostics-20190110-0545.zip

Sorry, there should only one kind of miniSAS to miniSAS cable, does all connect tight ?

Each miniSAS connect 4 device, so I suppose 2 miniSAS between LSI and backplane could found 8 device.

The other eight device provide by Mobo, 2 reverse miniSAS-to-SATA need.

Edited by Benson

Yes. But I am thinking the issue may be that I shouldn't have plugged a mini SAS cable from the backplane to 4 sata slots on the motherboard. I think I may have burned out the board. I just ordered another motherboard and another lsi 8 drive card so everything is mini sas to mini sas. 

Edited by mikedpitt420
12 minutes ago, mikedpitt420 said:

But I am thinking the issue may be that I shouldn't have plugged a mini SAS cable from the backplane to 4 sata slots on the motherboard. I think I may have burned out the board.

Yes, a mistake, but usually won't burn anything ( there are no any power signal in miniSAS-SATA cable ). BTW wried for randon drive recognize result.

Edited by Benson
3 minutes ago, mikedpitt420 said:

Yes where the mini SAS to a SATA cables smoked for a second at the board. Now it wont boot and there is visible char marks around those ports on the board

Still don't understand why burn, btw, lucky not burn on backplane. 😭

Edited by Benson
5 minutes ago, mikedpitt420 said:

Mini sas has a higher signaling voltage than sata. I suspect that's what happened....should have known not to do that 

Yes, but those a small signal, if I am correct those are 0.3v / 0.6v and controller/device end have small capacitor in series to block DC level. Anyway no idea for the burn.

Pls take care on the backplane, the burning power should come from backplane instead of Mobo.

Edited by Benson