Plugin Update has UnRaid minimum version as 6.7.0

Hello,

So I was going around and updating my Plugins and noticed that dynamix system stats plugin had an update from 12/01/2019 when I went to update it it gave this error:

image.png.dabbe65632bb1f2b4b905465af99bccb.png

So once it said this I decided to click the "i" and it showed the following:

image.png.7f07424fde3b025b490efd07df508fdc.png

After this I checked the update UnRaidOS but there it is not showing any update for me:

image.png.133a647bef273d7473f625ef9403ece7.png

Even after clicking "Next" it doesn't show any newer version avaliable:

image.png.6987d606842b75f34e9f20ec760d7df1.png

So my question is there something wrong with my UnRaid as it is not grabbing a new version or is there not actually a new version and this plugin update is just early... ??

13 minutes ago, AnnabellaRenee87 said:

Yeah, a few of the plugins lately have been mentioning 6.7 for last few weeks, seen how this one requires 6.7 and was like "hopefully the forums will start talking about it now" lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeh I have seen other plugins preparing for the 6.7 release.

I have been monitoring the forums since I first saw a plugin mention 6.7, however there seems to be no updates about the release or even the possibility of a release candidate..

Yeh I have seen other plugins preparing for the 6.7 release.

I have been monitoring the forums since I first saw a plugin mention 6.7, however there seems to be no updates about the release or even the possibility of a release candidate..
Yeah, like a small hint of what changes are coming would be amazing, all I know is icons are apparently gonna change. lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This would force the general population that is running earlier versions such as 6.5.x and 6.6.x to force-upgrade to 6.7.x. We better hope that upgrade will go smooth for them. Is 6.7.0 the new base-line to maintain? What's so special about 6.7.0?

Edited by ezhik
2 hours ago, ezhik said:

This would force the general population that is running earlier versions such as 6.5.x and 6.6.x to force-upgrade to 6.7.x.

Hardly.  Any running running system stats is still running it, and just not the update for 6.7  Only difference is that if you don't already have system stats is that you can't install it until the OS is released

53 minutes ago, Squid said:

Hardly.  Any running running system stats is still running it, and just not the update for 6.7  Only difference is that if you don't already have system stats is that you can't install it until the OS is released

Just immature if you ask me. You update the plugins before the OS is released and prevent new users from installing plugins.

I know this is not a structured corporation that follows SDLC, but still. 

Anyways. Thanks.