Jump to content
Conmyster

Plugin Update has UnRaid minimum version as 6.7.0

23 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

So I was going around and updating my Plugins and noticed that dynamix system stats plugin had an update from 12/01/2019 when I went to update it it gave this error:

 

image.png.dabbe65632bb1f2b4b905465af99bccb.png

 

So once it said this I decided to click the "i" and it showed the following:

 

image.png.7f07424fde3b025b490efd07df508fdc.png

 

After this I checked the update UnRaidOS but there it is not showing any update for me:

 

image.png.133a647bef273d7473f625ef9403ece7.png

 

Even after clicking "Next" it doesn't show any newer version avaliable:

 

image.png.6987d606842b75f34e9f20ec760d7df1.png

 

So my question is there something wrong with my UnRaid as it is not grabbing a new version or is there not actually a new version and this plugin update is just early... ??

 

Share this post


Link to post

Saw this as well... last version is v6.6.6 - strange...

Edited by Zonediver

Share this post


Link to post

It could be the developer of the plugin wanted to make sure the plugin is ready for the next OS version.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post

The plugin is updated to work with the new version of Unraid.

Unraid 6.7.0 is not released yet, just wait for it.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Zonediver said:

Saw this as well... last version is v6.6.6 - strange...

Stranger still is that no one has asked / complained about my icon choices as of late

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Squid said:

Stranger still is that no one has asked / complained about my icon choices as of late

I haven't seen them but I think they are a weak sophomore effort....

 

 

Better now?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, 1812 said:

they are a weak sophomore effort

🖕

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, bonienl said:

The plugin is updated to work with the new version of Unraid.

Unraid 6.7.0 is not released yet, just wait for it.

 

ETA? Because you know, we are OCD and that 'Update available' button does tend to bother us... ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

There's this children's book my son likes called "Waiting is not easy" We should read it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, a few of the plugins lately have been mentioning 6.7 for last few weeks, seen how this one requires 6.7 and was like "hopefully the forums will start talking about it now" lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, AnnabellaRenee87 said:

Yeah, a few of the plugins lately have been mentioning 6.7 for last few weeks, seen how this one requires 6.7 and was like "hopefully the forums will start talking about it now" lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 

Yeh I have seen other plugins preparing for the 6.7 release.

 

I have been monitoring the forums since I first saw a plugin mention 6.7, however there seems to be no updates about the release or even the possibility of a release candidate..

Share this post


Link to post
Yeh I have seen other plugins preparing for the 6.7 release.
 
I have been monitoring the forums since I first saw a plugin mention 6.7, however there seems to be no updates about the release or even the possibility of a release candidate..
Yeah, like a small hint of what changes are coming would be amazing, all I know is icons are apparently gonna change. lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post

This would force the general population that is running earlier versions such as 6.5.x and 6.6.x to force-upgrade to 6.7.x. We better hope that upgrade will go smooth for them. Is 6.7.0 the new base-line to maintain? What's so special about 6.7.0?

Edited by ezhik

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ezhik said:

This would force the general population that is running earlier versions such as 6.5.x and 6.6.x to force-upgrade to 6.7.x.

Hardly.  Any running running system stats is still running it, and just not the update for 6.7  Only difference is that if you don't already have system stats is that you can't install it until the OS is released

Share this post


Link to post

This is just bad form by the developer, a complete and unnecessary distraction.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, laterdaze said:

This is just bad form by the developer, a complete and unnecessary distraction.

 

Meanwhile in the land of wooden shoes, @bonienl plots to take over the world, while the men in power ponders when unRaid 6.7 is released. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, saarg said:

Meanwhile in the land of wooden shoes, @bonienl plots to take over the world

Pretty sure he's been doing that for a while now

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Squid said:

Hardly.  Any running running system stats is still running it, and just not the update for 6.7  Only difference is that if you don't already have system stats is that you can't install it until the OS is released

 

Just immature if you ask me. You update the plugins before the OS is released and prevent new users from installing plugins.

 

I know this is not a structured corporation that follows SDLC, but still. 

 

Anyways. Thanks.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

At least it's entertaining to watch from a distance...

 

d2f.gif

Share this post


Link to post

@bonienl for the usb flash backup in 6.7, will it only do git (and can i use private repo on github)?

Share this post


Link to post

@off topic here sorry cant help myself.
But do you guys and girls thinkit would come with the slogan: Version 6.6.7 one step ahead of the devil! ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now