Server becomes unresponsive at random times requiring hard reset

Gags164

Sorry for the non-descriptive title but i am unsure exactly what is going wrong apart from the fact that at random intervals the server is becoming unresponsive and freezes with no response to input from KVM and no network. Each time this occurs i have to rest the machine through the IPMI on the motherboard. This has happened three times over the past week with no obvious pattern to time interval or anything leading up to it. I did find a forum post recommending swapping all drives to XFS from RFS which I can begin to do as i have some 8TB drives waiting to go in. I am wanting to make sure there is nothing else that someone more knowledgeable can notice in the syslog.

System Specs:

Motherboard: Supermicro - X10SLM-F

CPU:  Intel® Xeon® CPU E3-1230 v3 @ 3.30GHz

RAM: 32GB Single-Bit ECC

Disks - 8 * 4TB (1 parity) 1x 3Tb, 1x500GB Cache

I have captured the syslog using a user script I found on the forums, which I have attached. There seem to be some sort of error occurring but I have limited knowledge on how to read them, my googling hasn't turned up anything definitive either.

syslog-1547350007.txt