Sign in to follow this  
GreenEyedMonster

Funkwhale

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey guys!  I found a new music docker on CA called Funkwhale.  Seems perfect for my needs but I can't seem to import my music folder to it.  I use the github instructions, https://github.com/thetarkus/docker-funkwhale, and get stuck at the last part.  it says "manage.py import_files: error: unrecognized arguments: -6103-4661-b33b-7b9a4ec06fe1"  I take away that I then get "CommandError: Invalid library id"  Any ideas?!  @thetarkus is the builder of the docker.  I can't seem to find him here either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Figured it out... I left the $ sign in.... :(

Edited by GreenEyedMonster

1 hour ago, GreenEyedMonster said:

Hey guys!  I found a new music docker on CA called Funkwhale.  Seems perfect for my needs but I can't seem to import my music folder to it.  I use the github instructions, https://github.com/thetarkus/docker-funkwhale, and get stuck at the last part.  it says "manage.py import_files: error: unrecognized arguments: -6103-4661-b33b-7b9a4ec06fe1"  I take away that I then get "CommandError: Invalid library id"  Any ideas?!  @thetarkus is the builder of the docker.  I can't seem to find him here either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Figured it out... I left the $ sign in.... :(

were you able to get it to import flac files? I imported all my mp3 but the majority of my music is flac. I keep getting traceback errors

EDIT: for flac evidently you need to change the command to this

docker exec -it Funkwhale /usr/bin/python3 /app/api/manage.py import_files da8bd97b-3c3f-4e7b-92cb-6ba45721837b "/music/**/**/*.flac" --in-place --async --recursive

Edited by ffhelllskjdje

How did you guys get this to work? It wants to start at 127.0.0 and my unRAID is at 192.168.0.201.

Thanks.

H.

So, I've got this up and running, but now I want to put this behind a reverse proxy on nginx. (I only have a free subdomain, not a domain, so I've put all of my reverse proxied services on a subdirectory of that subdomain)