Sign in to follow this  
GreenEyedMonster

Funkwhale

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey guys!  I found a new music docker on CA called Funkwhale.  Seems perfect for my needs but I can't seem to import my music folder to it.  I use the github instructions, https://github.com/thetarkus/docker-funkwhale, and get stuck at the last part.  it says "manage.py import_files: error: unrecognized arguments: -6103-4661-b33b-7b9a4ec06fe1"  I take away that I then get "CommandError: Invalid library id"  Any ideas?!  @thetarkus is the builder of the docker.  I can't seem to find him here either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Figured it out... I left the $ sign in.... :(

Edited by GreenEyedMonster

1 hour ago, GreenEyedMonster said:

Hey guys!  I found a new music docker on CA called Funkwhale.  Seems perfect for my needs but I can't seem to import my music folder to it.  I use the github instructions, https://github.com/thetarkus/docker-funkwhale, and get stuck at the last part.  it says "manage.py import_files: error: unrecognized arguments: -6103-4661-b33b-7b9a4ec06fe1"  I take away that I then get "CommandError: Invalid library id"  Any ideas?!  @thetarkus is the builder of the docker.  I can't seem to find him here either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Figured it out... I left the $ sign in.... :(

were you able to get it to import flac files? I imported all my mp3 but the majority of my music is flac. I keep getting traceback errors

EDIT: for flac evidently you need to change the command to this

docker exec -it Funkwhale /usr/bin/python3 /app/api/manage.py import_files da8bd97b-3c3f-4e7b-92cb-6ba45721837b "/music/**/**/*.flac" --in-place --async --recursive

Edited by ffhelllskjdje