solved

maxse

1 hour ago, maxse said:

As as side note, I have my docker image file on the array (just found out today) that my system share, was set NOT to use the cache. I changed it to cache only today, but Im not sure if this is the issue? 

This will not cause any files belonging to the System share that are already on the array to be moved to the cache.   You need Cache:Prefer and then run mover for that to happen.   Also note that any open files are never moved so you may need to stop the Docker and VM services to allow the move to take place.

It is worth turning on the Help in the GUI to get a fuller explanation of how the various settings for the Cache drive affect both where New files are placed and the actions that Move can subsequently take.

Your system share is set to cache-only, but it actually exists on disk3,4,7 with nothing on cache. And the system share is where your docker image is configured to go. So that probably explains much of this.

Go to Settings - Docker and disable the docker service. Do same for Settings - VM Manager.

Change system share to cache-prefer

Run mover and wait for it to complete.

Go to Shares page, Compute All and wait for the results.

If system share is only on cache then re-enable dockers and VMs

Otherwise come back with a new diagnostic and we will see what remaining details need to be take care of.

20 hours ago, maxse said:

Could this be that Dyamix Cache Directories plugin that I just installed?

This could have an impact although I doubt it is the sole cause of your CPU usage issues.

Check the settings and make sure appdata and any other shares that don't need to be cached are excluded.  I also exclude domains, isos. system, my backups share, etc.

Caching appdata, in particular, is going to result in higher and spiking CPU usage.