Share issue, or overall server issue, diag attached

I have a new server, everything was working fine up until the other day.   I can't seem to pinpoint the issue.  I have a couple dockers and all of them are saying update needed, run the update, still says update needed.  

Other symptoms.  

Plex: plex will not update is folders is scans as of a couple days ago.  I tell it to manually scan and it says it does, but still only showing shows as of a couple days ago.

In my windows Vm I run on server.   I was in photoshop, did work on a couple of files.  Saved files to a share on server (pictures) and it said it saved fine.  But when I went to work on the files the next day, files were no where to be found?????   

Seems like something is wonky.  Like the shares or something is really off on the computer.   Really don't even know where to look.  Can somebody look at diagnostics file and point me in direction?

tower-diagnostics-20180115-1624.zip

Hi there,

Took a quick look at your logs and nothing immediately jumped out at me to explain the issue, but I do notice you're running a pretty non-standard configuration.  Looks like you have a lot of plugins installed and are using Unassigned Devices to house some virtual disks.  Your libvirt log indicates that a few VMs that it was expecting just weren't there anymore (missing vdisk files).

Curious if you could like out the containers you're running and see if anyone in the community is familiar with issues specific to those.  Some troubleshooting I would attempt:

#1 restart the server in safe mode.  This will disable all plugins to help narrow down the issue.

#2 disable Docker entirely.  See if the issues persist without any containers running.

#3 delete your docker.img file and recreate it and your apps (you shouldn't have to recreate their configurations).

I have narrowed it down. Well I think.   I was looking at docker as it was trying to download.   Forget exact error as I am at gym.  But something to the effect of " error 506(I think) certificate is right".  It is trying to download file.  But thinks certificate is not current or legite 

I did split two ssd's into one only.  Recrewted docker and my domains folder is empty.  Like it can't create docker files.