[SOLVED] Server shutting down on it's own after a while?

New build, first time using Unraid. I've got everything set up the way I wanted; Plex Media Server, Tautulli, and dynamic DNS and VPN connection to access file shares from outside the network.
Problem is, after around 16-24 hours of uptime, my server will shut off and I don't know why. It's lasted over a day at least once, but other times it has been only around 16 hours. 
As far as I can tell all my drives are showing healthy (they were brand new for this build). 
I don't have a GPU at all so I pulled my RAM and put it in another computer to run Memtest86+, which returned no errors after 8 passes.

Not really sure if theres any settings I should look at or anything else that could be the problem. 
Heres my system:

Unraid 6.6.6
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 CPU
Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 Motherboard
G.Skill Aegis 2x4GB DDR4 2400 RAM
3 x WD Red 4TB HDD (1 parity, 2 data)
Seasonic Focus Gold 550W PSU
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler

EDIT: found a solution at this thread: 

glados-diagnostics-20190116-1904.zip

Edited by CmdrKeen

Latest BIOS installed? And the Sys is starting without a GPU?

How will you check the messages during boot without a GPU or edit the BIOS settings?

Here a short commend about a Ryzen machine without GPU:

Yes, I'm running a Ryzen 7. After using a temp GPU to get the install done, I removed it, and the computer would boot and post no problem.

Later down the road, I updated the BIOS, and boom! broken...I ended up having to buy a cheap GPU because the ability to post with no GPU went away with the BIOS update.

https://www.reddit.com/r/unRAID/comments/7bwqii/unraid_with_ryzenthreadripper_without_gpu/

Edited by Zonediver
2 hours ago, Zonediver said:

Latest BIOS installed? And the Sys is starting without a GPU?

How will you check the messages during boot without a GPU or edit the BIOS settings?

Here a short commend about a Ryzen machine without GPU:

Yes, I'm running a Ryzen 7. After using a temp GPU to get the install done, I removed it, and the computer would boot and post no problem.

Later down the road, I updated the BIOS, and boom! broken...I ended up having to buy a cheap GPU because the ability to post with no GPU went away with the BIOS update.

https://www.reddit.com/r/unRAID/comments/7bwqii/unraid_with_ryzenthreadripper_without_gpu/

I was previously using this motherboard and processor in my main computer. I'm running the newest BIOS (F23). I put the graphics card from my computer in initially when I built the system to make sure i configured things correctly, then removed it and it does boot fine without a GPU, and I can use the server as normal until it for some reason shuts down.

An interesting different things happened to me today while at work. I connected to OpenVPN on my phone, and that worked fine, but I could not access the config page for the server, and my Plex Media Server was not accessible either.

About an hour later, OpenVPN would not connect either.

Edited by CmdrKeen