Random Crashes every Hour.

Hello guys, i'm writing you bcz of some major issues with my unraid server.

I have a pretty ugly experience with my UnraidOS Server. 

I'm using Version 6.6.6 and randomly every hour the Server crashes. All i running when the Crash appears are Docker Applications and Filehosting.

I already have questioned the Unraid Support by Mail. He told me to "tail /var/log/syslog -f" to see the Crash Logs bcz. when the System crashes i can't even get an Error Code bcz of no response even when i go direct to the Server with console and Monitor.

Now comes the Strange part. When i do this command tail /var/log/syslog -f the Server runs 48-72 Hours no problems, no crashes, nothing.

I don't know why it has this strange behavior. You have any tips for me?

I already made a Ram Check. No Problem. Also it starts the Parity Check after every crash bcz of the Crash....

Not a good experiance for me here.

The Hardware is. 

Supermicro Server Board x58 Chipset with Dual Xeon L5640  CPUs

48 GB of DDR3 ECC Ram.

920 W Power Supply

14 Disks 3 TB two from them are Parity Drives

2 Cache Drives with 480 GB in Raid 0

San Disk Cruzer 32 GB USB 2.0 Stick.

I can't help my self anymore i hope you guys have any ideas.

When the Server runs, i runs without any Problems. 

I attached the Diagnostic files below. 

supermicro-diagnostics-20190118-1822.zip

If we can't see the log event that is occurring when the server crashes, there is nothing we're going to be able to do to resolve it.  I find it incredibly odd that the system does NOT exhibit a crash when the log is being tailed.  Maybe that's actually your solution?  Just always tail the log ;-).  I would try letting the system run a bit longer with the log being tailed to see if you can trigger a crash.  If that doesn't work, then try running the system with no containers or other plugins/applications running.  If it survives 48-72 hours, then slowly start adding stuff back, one by one, until you reveal the culprit causing the crash.

A simple way to disable all custom apps/plugins would be to boot in safe mode.