Unclean shutdown while writing to disk

Hello,

Yesterday the power at my house went down and unfortunately I do not have a UPS setup yet (it was on my list...but now I'm going to get one today). At the time sabnzbd was downloading a file and so the shutdown occurred during a disk write. Upon restart unraid started a parity check and has since finished finding 4773 sync errors. I have read through similar threads and it is my understanding (correct me if I am wrong) that you cannot exactly tell whether the parity itself is incorrect or the data that was being written was corrupted as a result. The parity check itself was non correcting so I need to correct this somehow.

I believe because of the nature of NZBs being multipart rar files that if the data itself is corrupt sabnzbd should see this when I restart it as it attempts to finish downloading/extracting the file-- although I don't know if the shutdown could have affected other files in the process. I wanted to ask some people who know more than me what the proper course of action would be in this case before I run a correcting parity check. Is it possible to see exactly what data/file the errors are located in, because if so it would not be a problem to reacquire them.

I have attached the diagnostics here mercury-diagnostics-20190118-1702.zip. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, thank you!