Array device "not installed", but is actually mounted

On my Main > Array Devices tab, my disk4 has a red X and it says "Not Installed". However, when I start the array, I can navigate to files (and open them) located on this disk using the Mac Finder window or using the GUI file explorer. Thus, it seems like this disk is actually mounted, despite what the GUI is telling me. In addition, my cache disk is also missing (the cache tab is missing when the array is started, as if it does not exist). If I stop the array, and try to "assign" a disk to be my cache disk, there is no disk available. The same is true for my disk4 -- there is no disk available to assign. Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks!

Attached are my logs. 

maui-diagnostics-20190118-2212.zip

Thanks for the info about "emulation" and the suggestion to switch out the HD wires. However, all of my wires were already SATA, so I just  unplugged and re-plugged those SATA wires connecting my drives and motherboard. That seemed to work because I can now reassign the drives in the Unraid GUI. You are correct that disk4 needed to be rebuilt (via parity sync). All seems to be working now. Thanks again!