Dynamix System Statistics [SOLVED]

I have unraid Version 6.6.6  I was notified that plugin Dynamix System Statistics required updating but when I update it I get this error:

plugin: updating: dynamix.system.stats.plg
plugin: installed Unraid version is too low, require at least version 6.7.0-rc0i

Since the new version of Unraid is a Release Canadiate, why would I be asked to upgrade a plugin that requires that I upgrade to a release candidate (which I will not do at this time)?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SidebandSamurai said:

why would I be asked to upgrade a plugin that requires that I upgrade to a release candidate

Not that it helps you, but one of the changes in 6.7 includes not notifying you about a plugin upgrade that requires an OS upgrade

5 hours ago, SidebandSamurai said:

(which I will not do at this time)

These are your current options: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/34889-dynamix-v6-plugins/?page=92&tab=comments#comment-713123

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Squid said:

Not that it helps you, but one of the changes in 6.7 includes not notifying you about a plugin upgrade that requires an OS upgrade

These are your current options: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/34889-dynamix-v6-plugins/?page=92&tab=comments#comment-713123

LOL, oh well, have to live with it until 6.7 comes out.

Thank you for responding.

• SidebandSamurai changed the title to Dynamix System Statistics [SOLVED]
8 hours ago, SidebandSamurai said:

As a second thought.  Unraid update module should not be asking to update a module that has been updated for a release candidate.  It simply should not be on my radar unless I enable a feature "Bleeding Edge Updates" or something like that.

On 1/19/2019 at 10:05 AM, Squid said:

one of the changes in 6.7 includes not notifying you about a plugin upgrade that requires an OS upgrade

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...